20070505

Catching a High Wave


Catching a High Wave
Originally uploaded by Mrs. Terry.
This was the first time I ever took any storm wave photos anywhere, but also the first storm wave photos I took not only at the South Haven, MI lighthouse but at any lighthouse, as well as among my first lighthouse photos of any kind and among my first photos taken in MI. Lots of firsts and beginnings as this was also when I first started using slide film and shortly after I started using my first tripod. I got so excited seeing and taking these photos I also tipped my tripod and camera over!

It was taken on 9/10/01 on a very warm day (we were wearing short sleeve t-shirts) and it was also the day before the 9/11 disaster. The lighthouse is 35' tall so you know the wave is taller than that!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Bookmark and Share
 
Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
Simplicity Edited by Ipiet's Template