20110106

Point Atkinson-Lighthouse Park -Vancouver

The following image is from a trip to see my family in West Vancouver. It is amazing that I had a lighthouse like this in my backyard and was not even aware of it until I got into photography few years ago. It is funny to think I travelled hundreds of miles to shoot the Portland Lighthouse in Maine and this one right next to me was almost forgotten.
I guess it is always important to see what is in your backyard...

I took several different compositions of this and did an article on how to work a scene in terms of composition on my photo blog which can be seen with the link below

Due to Flickr restrictions come visit me at my profile page to find out the latest news and information
My Profile

Thanks for looking and sharing!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Bookmark and Share
 
Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
Simplicity Edited by Ipiet's Template