Costura, minha menina
-
*Costura, minha menina*
” Avó, o que posso fazer quando estou desesperada?”
” Costura, minha menina. À mão, devagar. Aproveitando cada onda criada com...
farewell, maroc
-
My time in Morocco is coming to an end, and I'll be off to a new country
with a new job, and hopefully, a renewed sense of self. Though I grew to
love M...
Airport Download Kindle
-
This page contains about Airport six thousand ebooks from numerous authors.
The variety of these publications come in the following classes:
fictions/nov...
souvenirs
-
By By From Lombok Many people want to go to Lombok in West Nusa Tenggara
Province. Region which is famous for Senggigi Beach, Kuta Lombok's Sasak
and Weavi...
Bir Öykümüz Var: Oniva
-
Bugün sizlere Oniva’dan bahsedeceğim. Evet bir öyküleri var onların ve hep
birlikte yarattıkları bu öyküyü, yani Oniva’ya göz atacağız. Amacımız ne
mi? D...
De volta à insónia
-
aceito a inutilidade que carrego nas mãos,
os quartos são sempre iguais,
o eco das paredes
permanecem terrivelmente sós,
tão sós como as folhas que se mu...
February?
-
I didn't realise I hadn't checked in for so long. I was always told that as
I got older the days would go quicker and despite my best efforts in not
trying...
doce novembro
-
-
*Todas as fotos deste site estão protegidas pela LEI DO DIREITO AUTORAL, Nº
9.610, DE 19 DE FEVEREIRO DE 1998. Proibindo sua reprodução ou divulgação
...
Hello
-
After a long absence - HI to one and all. Yes I am alive and as
usual...stressed. The show is over, I've slowly recuperated my energy -
wonderful warm weat...
-
Throw Your Diamonds in the Air.Furrowed brow: check. Angry demeanor: check.
Anxiety due to over thinking a life decision I can't figure out the right
answe...
Stone Temple Pilots Unplugged
-
Lejano queda ya aquel día de 1981 dónde se emitió el famoso Video Killed de
Radio Star, gran comienzo de una cadena novedosa, que emitía música las 24
hor...
Artist Post #1
-
*Artist Block Homework 3/26/09*
E-mail in a quote by your favorite artist or an artist that you admire in
some way. You can find it in an interview online o...