Ömrüm
-
*Bir yerde başladı bu hikaye elbet bitecek bir yerde. Uğruna vazgeçtiklerin
bir köşe başında bekleyecek seni, hemen köşeyi dönünce göreceksin
kırdıkl...
Thought - Reality
-
Words that spilled past open lips
Brought back memories of words said in the past
However, one should dwell on the true meaning of the words said on th...
Pimento "No Cheese" Dip
-
Every restaurant in Georgia had “Pimento Cheese Dip” on the menu. As a"No
Dairy Queen" I was curious. Here’s the Vegan version I came up with after
looking...
Sayıklamalar ...
-
kısık sesli cümleler kurma bana... bağır... bir kez olsun durdur... susma
konuş bir kez olsun doğrusunu anlat hep gitmek ve kalmak arasında gidip
gelme bir...
Dünyanın en şansız şanslı adamı
-
Hırvat, Frano Selak, 81 yaşında emekli müzik öğretmeni. Onu özel yapan ne
yaşı, ne mesleği ne de ülkesi. Frano'yu özel yapan şey, *Ölümsüz* filminde
seyr...
Liver Cleanse Supplements for Removing Impurities
-
There is no denying the way that it is truly impractical throughout today's
occupied individuals to utilize herbs as liver detox specialists. This is
on ac...
Am I Dreamin'?
-
The life that I have so carelessly, yet carefully built is about to be
revamped. Reconstructed. I'm feelin'....REVITALIZED. RECHARGED.RENEWED.
Never th...
Health and Wealth
-
My mom has always tried to drop a wealth of information on me regarding my
health and taking care of my body. Being the "rebellious" teenager/ young
adult ...
24.05.2011
-
I haven't felt this alone in a long time. Even when I'm talking to people,
it feels like they would rather be doing something else, or are doing
something ...
What's New?
-
*Just what is going on here?*
You may have noticed some changes and activity going on with my work on the
blogging and writing scene. Well... I have been ...
signs
-
I am happily pet-free at this time, and with the crushing loss of two
family dogs over the summer I plan to stay that way for a while.
We live in an apart...
THE 10 THINGS in LIFE YOU CONTROL
-
*Contributed By - Kunal Mittal*
There are just a few aspects of life that we can truly control, and it’s
useful to know just what those areas are. If you ...
DJ Sean Diamond
-
So here we are again. Another contender in the world of the DJ... this time
introducing the like of DJ Sean Diamond. This guy is a friend of mine and
has ...