Ah Chiang's Porridge
-
Last Friday we had brunch at our favourite Ah Chiang's Traditional Porridge
at Tiong Bahru.
When we were there, one of the employees was praying and putt...
-
Am plănuit pentru începutul lui octombrie câteva zile în Berlin. Am fost
în Berlin de două ori și de fiecare dată am pornit într-acolo cu
scepticism. Și...
-
Today’s #WASSUP tip: a search shortcut for saving pages in the Internet
Archive’s Wayback Machine.Yes this is a lot like yesterday’s tip, except
for archiv...
Ruhların Sonbaharı-Kent Haruf
-
İnsanların ne söylediğini umursamadan, sadece kendi inandığımız doğrulara
göre yaşamak mümkün mü? Belki yaşlandığımızda, pek çok şeyin önemi
kalmadığ...
DJi Osmo Action 6
-
[image: DJi Osmo Action 6 + Ventouse RAM + Adaptateur USB-c Jack 3.5 mm]
Voici la remplaçante de ma regrettée caméra Garmin VIRB, ici au sol en test
ave...
Cuando había pasado el periodo del accidente
-
*Cuando había pasado el periodo del accidente*
me encontré con una sociedad distinta, una realidad distinta a como antes
la había sentido: la gente so...
Lendo e vendo notícias: ao correr da pena...
-
"Bento é um guarda-redes de futuro": E eu a pensar que o Bento foi um
grande guarda-redes do Benfica no passado!
"GYOKERES" : Não entendo esta obsessão d...
15+ Best Toy Storage For Living Room Gif
-
*15+ Best Toy Storage For Living Room Gif*. As you can see here, floating
shelves don't have to be boring. 6% coupon applied at checkout.
[image: Best W...
Bit, Bit Android Update 32 64 To
-
with " shell folder extension) permits explorer thumbnails native 64-bit
and 32-bit variations for home windows 8x laptop, home windows 7, home
windows v...
Divine Feminine Expression of the Infinite 💫
-
Melanin Goddess
Power is in her stunning beauty, brown brawn body, nimble mind, deep joy,
and compassionate heart 💛... and more... in her connection to ...
Download ebook Apache Mahout: Beyond MapReduce
-
Understand Apache Mahout: Beyond MapReduce Free Books On the net and
Download eBooks for free. Find 1000s of Apache Mahout: Beyond MapReduce
books to exa...
Yuk Lihat Ciri-Ciri Keloid Sejak Awal Kemunculannya
-
[image: Yuk Lihat Ciri-Ciri Keloid Sejak Awal Kemunculannya]
Yuk Lihat Ciri-Ciri Keloid Sejak Awal Kemunculannya. Keloid adalah jaringan
parut berlebih yan...
andante
-
sessizce ayağa kalkıyoruz. değerli eşyalarımızı toparlıyoruz. acil durum
eşyaları… anılar, Umay’ın Veda Busesi, Yaşamın ucuna yolculuk… fotoğraf
albümleri,...
Sayıklamalar ...
-
kısık sesli cümleler kurma bana... bağır... bir kez olsun durdur... susma
konuş bir kez olsun doğrusunu anlat hep gitmek ve kalmak arasında gidip
gelme bir...
Verdemais... de Rui Machado
-
a exposição que convida a ver demais!
Logo no início deste ano de 2017, meu querido amigo Rui Machado volta com
sua temática amazônica e nos presenteia no...
-
http://arsiv.sabah.com.tr/2001/02/19/y03.html
Bestesi bilinmeyen garip şarkılar
Toulouse Lautrec soylu ve zengin bir ailenin çocuğuydu.
Küçük yaşta attan d...
Sunum: Orta Doğu ve Afrika'da Dijital Fırsatlar
-
Bu sunum 30 Mayıs 2012 tarihinde İstanbul'da Webrazzi etkinliğinde Mehmet
Nuri Çankaya tarafından gerçekleştirilmiştir.
Sunumun Video Kaydınız izlemek içi...
Survivor (2015)
-
Full Length of Survivor in Best Video FormatNow you can download full
Survivor in best quality with duration 96 Min and was released on
2015-05-29 and MPA...
Key House Mirror (2015)
-
Full Length of Key House Mirror in Best LookNow you can watch full Key
House Mirror in HD format with duration 91 Min and was published in
2015-11-12 with...
Dünyanın en şansız şanslı adamı
-
Hırvat, Frano Selak, 81 yaşında emekli müzik öğretmeni. Onu özel yapan ne
yaşı, ne mesleği ne de ülkesi. Frano'yu özel yapan şey, *Ölümsüz* filminde
seyr...
Never Let Me Go (2010) Volledige
-
Watch Movie Never Let Me Go Full Movie HD. Download Never Let Me Go Movie
Streaming with duration 104 Min and broadcast on 2010-09-15 with MPAA
rating is ...
Mulberry Roxette
-
Voici les photos que j’ai faites le mois dernier à l’occasion de la sortie
de la collection Roxette de Mulberry. Apres la visite de leur nouvelle
boutiqu...
Gerçeğin Elli Tonu
-
Yeni kitap falan derken ‘Grinin Elli Tonu’ ile ilgili yazmaya biraz geç
kaldım. Grey’in Mehmet Aslan’a olan benzerliği, Anna’nın sarı baldır
tüylerinin gö...
Sei quem tu és.
-
imagem: google
*Passado Cabrão*, enquanto lambe os lábios e afia os dentes, olhando
gulosamente - Olá! Lembras-te de mim?!, pergunta ele em voz suave...
Beater drawing of Mr. Wonderful
-
After a long time without doing a giveaway at tip and heel, not only today
I bring you a draw but that also is a tremendous draw!... Beater because
Mr. Won...
Happy New Year!
-
It's a brand new year and i'm going with it. I will no longer be waiting
for change. I've decided to start Reconstructing Wonderland. Join me!
Etsy Love: Winter Knits
-
Keep cozy this winter with some handmade knits from some of my favorite
Etsy shops.
A Girl Named Leney
Love and Knit
Royal Windsor Knits
The Prairi...
Informasi seputar tips kesehatan
-
*Tips Kesehatan* - Kesehatan merupakan kebutuhan yang sangat pening bagi
setiap orang. Kesehatan adalah sebuah nikmat yang harus disyukuri.
Kesehatan adal...
The Plight of A Janet Stan
-
Yes, it’s been quite some time since the last post. I’ve been very busy
with school, working aisle 5 at Wal-Mart to try to #GetOnIt and still
#CantAffordIt...
Resolved
-
Here's the New Year's Resolution I can admit to no-one in my real life, but
it's the only one I care enough to make:
*I resolve to win my freedom this...
So, I suck
-
At blogging. Sorry guys. I dropped the ball.
But my summer in France has been absolutely wonderful - although extremely
full and busy. Which was definitel...
It's Been A Looooonnnng Time
-
I've been super busy because my dreams are coming true! She's Got You Stoned
is up and running. I started the online business a little over a month ago
and...
L'armée furieuse de Fred Vargas
-
*Avec Vargas il faut abandonner notre esprit rationnel pour se laisser
guider dans son monde décalé à la limite souvent du loufoque mais
finalement ...
Natural Sunshine has moved!!
-
Hi everyone! *waves feverishly*
I have the most exciting news!!! My little sanctuary here is moving over
to WordPress!!! So please follow me over! I ha...
Etsy Feature - Blue Marbles
-
*Crystal:* Shameless...I know....but I had to take the opportunity to
promote my own Etsy shop on here since I've finally got it up and
running....I have m...
Song of the day
-
::ahem:: Jeez it's been a long time, I know I have abandoned the blog for
quite sometime. I apologize! Dont know what made me log on, but I do know
that I ...
I'm moving!
-
*I don't have many blog readers here (that I know of--some of you may be
stealthily stalking me lol) & in order to make good with a new years
resolution I...
Oh.....Life
-
Life is what you make it. I'm trying to make the best of mine but something
always seems to get in the way. No complaints. I'm just moving along and
tryin...
Michael Jackson Medley
-
This guy is crazy! At first, I didn't think this was that good... but
listen all the way to the end. If he made this whole video and wrote the
medley himse...
Dream Weaver.
-
This is one of my latest digital art works using Corel Painter X.
Titled "Dream Weaver"
Dreams, Intuition, Hopes & all things we yearn are given to us th...
The weekend...
-
A weekend of celebration. A weekend of fun. A weekend of meeting
ex-schoolmates. 100 years of Adventism in Sabah, and boy, was the campus
full with people ...
brilho
-
O brilho veio pra ficar!
E o melhor, é que pode ser usado a qualquer hora.
1. Hannah skinny Sequin, Siwy Jeans, revolveclothing.com, Em calças de
comprime...
I'm a sucker...
-
grrrr... I can never fully forget about him. Everytime I tell myself I'm
through with him, he does or says something cute that reminds me I'm a
sucker for ...
Duo Slam 2009...
-
The *Dynamic DuoSlam 2009* is a 2-day Poetry Slam Festival being held
December 4th & 5th in Durham, North Carolina.
20 Teams consisting of two to three ...
Sometimes you just know...
-
I just finished watchin the last season of "The Game." I love this show,It
jus may tops "The hills", naw never mind im pushing it lol. Its hilarious,
and...
Querida Querubim-São Paulo é bagagem.
-
Marcelo Dalla,artista múltiplo,assina
o blog www.marcelodalla.blogspot.com
É dele esta ilustração charmosíssima .
São Paulo é minha cidade de for...
Adam did it
-
*Olá a todos, sou Lucy Woods (meus pais gostavam de Beatles e usavam drogas
durante a adolescência, LSD sabe). Bem... Tinha 16 anos, cabelos loiros,
olho...
location, location, location...where to cum?
-
Hello boys, simple question....
If you were to fuck me hard, where would you prefer to drop your first load?
1. Inside my pussy
2. On my pussy...
LA PLANTA MAS MIMOSA DEL MUNDO
-
Mimosa, Vergonzosa, Sensitiva, Dormilona... Con todos estos nombres se
puede calificar a la planta mas mimosa del planeta.
Su nombre científico es *Mimosa ...
-
ok, so i have been sobusy of late. The damn new software for the trucking
company is hell. I am having to input since the start of the year and
learning it...
An Exhibitionist Aunt
-
Over the years, we have always been very careful to keep our private lives
private. Even to this day none of our relatives and very few of our old
friends ...
Someday - new clothes!
-
Another 4 lbs! Yay! I like that I am losing weight, but I was getting
frustrated, because I have not been seeing a difference. I think that is
starting to ...
Latest Fat Girl - Digital Illustration
-
So I finally finished the latest Fat Girl piece, which I've titled "Stuck".
I had a heck of a time finishing this one and I'm not 100% sure about it.
Gotta...
Torque
-
In physics, torque (or often called a moment) can informally be thought of
as "rotational force" or "angular force" which causes a change in
rotational m...
Sempre meglio che lavorare
-
Da Sempre meglio che lavorare:
Una vetrina di miei lavori apparsi in rete, su carta, in televisione ecc.
Ma non solo: essendo “Sempre meglio che lavorare”...
verecek ışığı olmayan karanlığı sever...
-
istanbul, lale, amiga
bosfor savaşı'ndan elli billah sonrası..
o zamanlar hayatımızda gameshow vardı, sihir vardı, frp ve magic vardı. her
küçük çocuk gibi...
Koprulu Kutuphanesi
-
Istanbul'da cemberlitas semtinde 1661 yılında Fazil Ahmed Pasa tarafindan,
vakıf kutuphanesi olarak kurdurtulmustur.ilginc bir kutuphaneydi cunku
çalışanla...