DJi Osmo Action 6
-
[image: DJi Osmo Action 6 + Ventouse RAM + Adaptateur USB-c Jack 3.5 mm]
Voici la remplaçante de ma regrettée caméra Garmin VIRB, ici au sol en test
ave...
Lendo e vendo notícias: ao correr da pena...
-
"Bento é um guarda-redes de futuro": E eu a pensar que o Bento foi um
grande guarda-redes do Benfica no passado!
"GYOKERES" : Não entendo esta obsessão d...
farewell, maroc
-
My time in Morocco is coming to an end, and I'll be off to a new country
with a new job, and hopefully, a renewed sense of self. Though I grew to
love M...
Divine Feminine Expression of the Infinite 💫
-
Melanin Goddess
Power is in her stunning beauty, brown brawn body, nimble mind, deep joy,
and compassionate heart 💛... and more... in her connection to ...
-
8 years.
The last 8 years of my life have been a blur of happiness, sadness, anger,
deceit, elation, changes, resentment, love, shame, tears, joy, and pass...
Bir Öykümüz Var: Oniva
-
Bugün sizlere Oniva’dan bahsedeceğim. Evet bir öyküleri var onların ve hep
birlikte yarattıkları bu öyküyü, yani Oniva’ya göz atacağız. Amacımız ne
mi? D...
As duas vidas do Souza
-
Souza tirava o vestido de Luzineide, quando ela parou e empurrou o amante :
- Me responde agora : ou ela ou eu ?
- Não entendi. Ela quem ?
Luzineide colocou...
February?
-
I didn't realise I hadn't checked in for so long. I was always told that as
I got older the days would go quicker and despite my best efforts in not
trying...
doce novembro
-
-
*Todas as fotos deste site estão protegidas pela LEI DO DIREITO AUTORAL, Nº
9.610, DE 19 DE FEVEREIRO DE 1998. Proibindo sua reprodução ou divulgação
...
Mais de 3 meses depois
-
Voltamos a escrever qualquer coisinha por aqui! A minha ausência deveu-se
primeiro a problemas técnicos (pc estragado, pc novo) e depois a falta de
temp...
Resolved
-
Here's the New Year's Resolution I can admit to no-one in my real life, but
it's the only one I care enough to make:
*I resolve to win my freedom this...
hiiii
-
thanks to melanie denise, i just realized that i havent blogged in a
year!!!! long story short, i'm RECOVERED, and i've never been so happy in
my life!!! i...
Aforismos libidinosos
-
El tiempo se altera, cuando tu existencia absurda se enciende, gracias al
éxtasis intenso que te disuelve y te hace renacer.
La sangre fluirá con mayor ve...
Canım.
-
nabersin. Herhalde buralara gelip bana karşı taciz planları yapmayalı çok
oldu. Bak senin için blogu yine ve yeniden açtım. Ahah. Evet, iflah olmaz
bir ç...
Hello
-
After a long absence - HI to one and all. Yes I am alive and as
usual...stressed. The show is over, I've slowly recuperated my energy -
wonderful warm weat...
-
Throw Your Diamonds in the Air.Furrowed brow: check. Angry demeanor: check.
Anxiety due to over thinking a life decision I can't figure out the right
answe...
Dream Weaver.
-
This is one of my latest digital art works using Corel Painter X.
Titled "Dream Weaver"
Dreams, Intuition, Hopes & all things we yearn are given to us th...
i'm no superman
-
az önce yüzümü yıkayıp aynada bi an kendime bakınca süpermani o kadar da
çok sevmediğimi farkettim.
üstelik onun çoğu insandan daha insan olduğu görüşüne de...
Latest Fat Girl - Digital Illustration
-
So I finally finished the latest Fat Girl piece, which I've titled "Stuck".
I had a heck of a time finishing this one and I'm not 100% sure about it.
Gotta...