Ruhların Sonbaharı-Kent Haruf
-
İnsanların ne söylediğini umursamadan, sadece kendi inandığımız doğrulara
göre yaşamak mümkün mü? Belki yaşlandığımızda, pek çok şeyin önemi
kalmadığ...
-
Am senzația că proștii s-au tot înmulțit. Se explică atât prin creșterea
exponențială a locuitorilor planetei, dar și a posesorilor de gadget-uri cu
acc...
Summertime Vibes: Part 1
-
[image: photo Firebird.jpg]
{Firebird}
I've posted about the artist, Janet Hill, before but I don't think anyone
realizes how deep my love for her art tr...
andante
-
sessizce ayağa kalkıyoruz. değerli eşyalarımızı toparlıyoruz. acil durum
eşyaları… anılar, Umay’ın Veda Busesi, Yaşamın ucuna yolculuk… fotoğraf
albümleri,...
Se se bir ki bir ki deneme
-
Sevgili Lalenin bahçesinin bloğuna yazılan yorumlarda bloguna giremeyen
arkadaşlarımız var. Ben de bi denedim. Hı hı tamam. Girebildim. Ok. Bye bye
😁 belk...
Working Title
-
Photo Credit M Sarki
It is disconcerting to me when at times a stranger stops dead in its tracks
in order to converse with me, or at time...
The Boat Builder (2015)
-
Watch Full The Boat Builder in HD FormatNow you can enjoy The Boat Builder
in high quality with duration 88 Min and was released on 2015-11-06 with
MPAA r...
Dünyanın en şansız şanslı adamı
-
Hırvat, Frano Selak, 81 yaşında emekli müzik öğretmeni. Onu özel yapan ne
yaşı, ne mesleği ne de ülkesi. Frano'yu özel yapan şey, *Ölümsüz* filminde
seyr...
Bitenler...
-
*Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi Purpose Dry Oil :* Aranızda Nuxe ürünlerini
sevmeyen var mı? Sizi bilmem ama ben bayılıyorum, bu yağı saçlarım için
kullandı...
Mozzik ft.Enca - Edhe Njo
-
[for higher quality change the resolution of the video to 480p or higher
when available!]
Music Video 2014
Artists: Mozzik, Enca Haxhia
Title: "Edhe njo"
...
Beater drawing of Mr. Wonderful
-
After a long time without doing a giveaway at tip and heel, not only today
I bring you a draw but that also is a tremendous draw!... Beater because
Mr. Won...
Etsy Love: Winter Knits
-
Keep cozy this winter with some handmade knits from some of my favorite
Etsy shops.
A Girl Named Leney
Love and Knit
Royal Windsor Knits
The Prairi...
Baked Cheese Dip with Tomato and Basil
-
I'm excited about this years Superbowl, yes, me, excited lol. And of course
it has nothing to do with football but more so for the sole fact that
Beyonce...
Mais de 3 meses depois
-
Voltamos a escrever qualquer coisinha por aqui! A minha ausência deveu-se
primeiro a problemas técnicos (pc estragado, pc novo) e depois a falta de
temp...
Favorite Childhood Poetry 4
-
Although I thought that I had completed my three-part series on my
childhood favorites, today as I was surfing I discovered this beautiful
artwork by Sc...
-
"A vida é o filme que você vê através dos seus próprios olhos. Faz pouca
diferença o que está acontecendo. É como você percebe que conta."
(Denis Waitley)
El Yapımı Broş
-
Bu el yapımı takıları çok beğendim.En çok da renkli bukalemunu.Broş olarak
kullanılabilir.Şirin gözüküyorlar.
İlgili link burada.
Yaplan 2 yoruma burada...
L'armée furieuse de Fred Vargas
-
*Avec Vargas il faut abandonner notre esprit rationnel pour se laisser
guider dans son monde décalé à la limite souvent du loufoque mais
finalement ...
Stranded
-
I can’t bring myself to delete your number.
But I can’t bring myself to dial it.
In even greater distance and silence, I want you closer than before.
I trav...
Aforismos libidinosos
-
El tiempo se altera, cuando tu existencia absurda se enciende, gracias al
éxtasis intenso que te disuelve y te hace renacer.
La sangre fluirá con mayor ve...
Blog Dergisi Eylül Sayısı #Sayı: 13
-
Ağustos ayında 1. yılını kutlayan Blog Dergisi yeni yaşında yeni sayıları
ile karşımızda... Bildiğiniz gibi tüm ekip gönüllü olarak bu çalışmada yer
alıyor...
my new blog
-
with lots of encouragement from friends & strangers alike, i created a new
blog where i customize drink recipes according to ppl's favourite spirits.
i can...
-
I'm hanging up this blog, to start the new year off. Posting here without
Traci would be like flying in a circle, and here we all are, mid-hurtle
toward ne...
I'm a sucker...
-
grrrr... I can never fully forget about him. Everytime I tell myself I'm
through with him, he does or says something cute that reminds me I'm a
sucker for ...
I am loving it :Amerie
-
So one of my Favorite (&Mr.Dunstr Favorites) Slept on artist Amerie has
been scaratching me with new ish lately .My questions will ppl like her new
look ,I...
Adam did it
-
*Olá a todos, sou Lucy Woods (meus pais gostavam de Beatles e usavam drogas
durante a adolescência, LSD sabe). Bem... Tinha 16 anos, cabelos loiros,
olho...